Friday, March 11, 2011

The Tantric Massage


She warmed her hands with hot oil and rubbing.  Just enough to allow her hands to run smoothly and slowly down my back.  Her fingertips reached under the blanket and swept across the small of my back.  It was the slowness of the strokes that made me feel every inch of naked flesh.  She used slow strokes, pressure and small movements of her fingertips.  Warm hands.  A heated blanket covered the areas she wasn’t working on.  The blanket was also for heat and offered no modesty from her hands or her eyes when she wanted.   Although she had made it clear that one part of my anatomy was definitely off limits to touching.

Before she finished with my back and legs she placed her hands on my gluts.  The finger tips of one hand pressed into the round orb finding deep hidden muscles.   Her fingertips moving slightly from top to bottom.  Glacially.  The other hand rested at the very bottom of my ass holding it steady – a warm nurturing hand, mostly still.  I could feel my cock hardening, pressed between my stomach and the sheet covered table.  When she finished with my gluts she rocked my body side to side by pushing from each side at my hips and my cock reached its full attention.

She turned up the space heater before I turned over, replacing the blanket with a thin sheet.  The sheet did little to hide my tented hardon.  But she had seen this before and treated it as a normal part of the massage.   She did the usual rubbing of my chest and arms and head from the front.  My erection softened but when she moved to my leg, running her hands together right up to the top, grazing my balls just slightly, I felt a surge of renewed power.  I could feel its head move across the thin sheet and this added a little extra stimulation.  I stretched, ending with a slight thrust of my hips and she encouraged my stretching.

“That’s right Rush, let it out.  Stretch that tension out of there.”  I rubbed my cock against the tented sheet thrusting my hips a second time.  “That’s it.  Doesn’t that feel good?”

It did.  It felt great.  She massaged my feet and opened the distance between my legs to do the other leg.  It seemed to me she reached even higher and my stiff cock was leaning slightly toward this leg.  Her hands must be right under my cock but not touching it.  I was very slowly rolling my hips feeling the draw of the sheet inch its way against the tip of my very hard cock.   I thought perhaps I was crossing the line until I heard her encourage me again.

“Yes, work that tailbone.  A lot of tension gets wrapped up in our spine.  Work it.”  She reached her hands under my thighs and she took a cheek in each palm.  Working with me she squeezed my cheeks lifting me slightly with each roll.  I looked down and could see her face above my thighs quite close to my bulging obvious member.  I was steadily thrusting my hips.

“That’s it.  Get rid of that tension.”  She appeared to have her eyes closed but it was hard for me to tell for sure.  Just seeing her that close made me more excited.  I continued to work my hips feeling her arms and hands under me and the sheet rubbing on my sensitive head.  Occasionally I gave into a feeling of a complete body stretch that came all the way down my spine extended through my arms and legs and ended in my hardening cock.

She slowly slid her hands from under my cheeks, down the back of my legs and pushed my thighs apart.  She found a comfortable spot in the middle of each inner thigh and pressed gently confining my ability to rock but I still managed keep a minimal thrusting going.  But I slowed.  There was a feeling that she was in control of what and how much I did.  Feeling this control by her simply feed my desire.   She moved both hands in synchronized movement toward my balls.   Her finger tips where on the top of my legs and her thumbs were under while her palms moved along my inner thighs.  She moved so very slowly pressing blood into the area, inching – no, micro-inching – her way toward my balls.  The anticipation was so great I had to give another full body stretch arching my hips as I did.

“That’s good!” she encouraged again in a soft soothing voice.  I peeked again to see her face looming over my middle.  I wondered if I could raise my cock to her mouth with another deep stretch.  The thought drove my cock to twitch.  Not just once but twice.

“I can feel your energy Rush.  It’s good to be in touch with what your body wants.“  Her hands had finally found their way into the crevices where my legs met.   Her thumbs rested on the bottom of each cheek and the side of each finger lay in the crevice gently touching my tightened sack.  She began to rub her thumbs in the crevice, moving very slowly. 

“There are some very important muscles and tendons in here that need attention.”  I gazed at her and she was smiling still perilously close to my middle.  The sheet was bunched up around her elbows and then tented over my straining cock.  Her thumbs were moving slowly and I felt my private parts were surrounded in her hands.  She had a particular way of making very small but significant movements.  Like now with the palms of her hands lifting and settling.  Not exactly moving but making me aware of where they were. 

“Now what I want you to do is to close your legs crossing one foot over the other. “  I obediently began the movement realizing I was pressing her hands into me, hugging them as it were.  They were still now but surrounding me in a tighter vise.  I felt my cock twitch against the sheet and my hips were again free to thrust.  Each thrust was now part of a whole body stretch starting at my neck, arching my back, twisting my tail.  As I thrust I could feel her hands shifting slightly.  Oh, just so slightly.

“Very good, Rush.  Work your spine.  Stretch it out.  Enjoy the release.”  My breathing was deep and passionate.  My hips were thrusting against the sheet tempting my cock to spring to ejaculation.  She pressed her hands down keeping me at a steady but slow rhythm.  The tension grew.  I felt like a windup toy getting tighter and tighter.  The sheet played with my tip.  I could see her looking at my tented cock and with a deep gasp, my cock jumped and a wet spot appeared on the sheet.  I had a moment of embarrassment.

“That’s it Rush, release the tension.  Let it go.”  And I did.  Over and over while her hands remained enclosing me but not touching me.  She patiently waited while I finished with another whole body stretch squeezing my legs and her hands gratefully.  Before letting me go she took a deep long breathe.  She left me a towel to clean up.

“Take your time Rush, I’ll get you some water.”  She left while I dressed.

No comments: