Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Balcony - an erotic bedtime story

It was a first class hotel. 15 stories of modern materials. The balcony we had on the 8th floor was ample and fitted comfortably with two lounge chairs. The balcony was on the right inside half of the “L” shaped hotel. It faced in a sideways fashion all the balconies on the left side of the “L”. Both sets of balconies were facing west and in this gentle Caribbean paradise, the sunsets were spectacular. 

 We stood on the balcony waiting for the spectacle to begin, having just finished refreshing showers. The sun and sand of the afternoon was now a warm memory. The afternoon was cooling down but it was still a very comfortable temperature. I had my arm around her waist, the two of us melting into each other. It had been a great day. I turned my head and gave her a thankful peck on the lips. Followed by a longer gentle kiss of lips contacting. Then endless kisses quick and long and constantly moving across on another. Feeling the depth of the other person’s passion. Focusing on each other. We paused and looked at the sand and the ocean and the softly falling sun. 

I looked over her shoulder and saw a number of other couples populating the balconies randomly. Like us they were mostly huddled together at the railings looking west. I whispered in Emma’s ear. Would she like to live out a fantasy down here in the middle of paradise where no one knew here? What did I have in mind? she asked. Her fantasy about doing it in front of others who were watching. She jerked just slightly. OO, I don’t think I could actually do it! But tell me more. What did you have in mind?

Instead of answering her, I began to kiss her neck. I knew she found that very sexy. I blew kisses on the back of her neck and along the large muscle on the side of her neck up under her ear. We faced each other and I gave her a tight hug pressing her breasts up against my chest. The kissing lingered and got both of our engines running, her body squirming against mine. She was wearing a little summer shift dress and my hands easily reached under the hem and began to rub the back of her legs and her panty covered ass. “People can see us doing this,” I murmured. She nuzzled my neck as if to hide her shyness.  
“In fact, I can see one of the couples watching us. He’s pointing at us as I’m rubbing your ass.” Something about the idea appealed to her. “Let me play,” I said and I moved a little to her side. Still standing I could now rub her ass with one hand and moved the other to her braless breast. I kissed her shoulder. The sun was beginning to set among the distant clouds and the colors were ablaze with light. “Relax,” I said and she began to go limp as my hands roamed over her body. I moved one hand under her dress and all the way up to her breasts lifting her dress to her waist. 

I looked over her shoulder and scanned the crowd. There were about 4 couples on various balconies and at least two of them were watching us pretty intently. On another balcony, there were two young women calling a couple more women in from the room and pointing us out. One of the women quickly returned inside with a disgusted look on her face but the remaining three continued to watch. I put one hand inside the top of her panties and she gave me a small protest as I slid them half way down her ass. “Why not? There are only adults here and we will never see these people after we leave. It’ll just be our little secret. There is no better time.” 

My roaming hands were now both inside her panties, one in front and the other in back. I gently began rubbing a few fingers across her public patch and I could feel she was warm and moist. Burying my head in her breasts, I slowly began to peel her panties over her rounded mounds and down her silky legs. She sighed her physical approval although I sensed her mind was still uncertain. My head flowed down the front of her dress as my hands removed her panties from her legs. She willingly helped step out of them. 

I told her to sit in the lounge chair and when she did, I spread her legs with slow strokes up the inside of both or her thighs. Her dress still retained some of her modesty, but her legs were totally exposed. She was looking down on me and put her hands in my hair as I began to kiss her thighs. She moved closer to the edge of the chair – an invitation to sup, which I accepted, putting my head into her crotch. As I did, her head rolled back in anticipation and sexual tension. Her eyes closed. I began to lick her pussy and open her lips. I grazed her clit and she shuddered. The bottom of her dress stayed behind when she edged forward and I took both hands and moved them up her body lifting her dress and squeezing her full breasts and pinching her hard nipples. While her dress still covered my hands and her breasts, she was now naked from her midriff down in the twilight. 

We seemed to be ignoring the others on the balcony but their presence was undeniable and we were both were well aware of them. I kept my hand lightly pressed on her pussy and I moved my head next to hers. “Don’t keep your eyes closed. Tell me who is watching and describe them to me.” I again returned my face to her crotch. I looked up at her and she had her head back and her eyes half opened, looking around. She told me there were 5 balconies with couples on them and one with 4 girls. The girls were giggling and talking loudly to one another but we couldn’t make out what they were saying. She told me that one of the other couples watching us was also getting quite frisky. 

Looking around seemed to raise her excitement and I began to lick her clit faster without putting too much pressure on it. She arched her back and pushed her crotch into my face and grabbed a handful of my hair. It wasn’t long before she was whimpering out loud, flooding my face with her juices. As she settled back into the chair I snuggled in between her thighs and soon moved up and kissed her face, neck, and mouth in short staccato pecks. Your turn she said. Don’t go away. And she jumped up and went into the room. I sat in the chair. I wanted to look at the others who were watching to stare onto their faces, but I was afraid I’d scare them off so I pretended to look into the fading sunset and I used as much of my peripheral vision as I could. I saw one couple break up with her going inside and him staying out. They were the easiest to see since they were just one floor up and at the end section of the “L”. Then I spotted the couple below us by a floor, sitting in their lounge chairs, taking in the entire scene. 

Emma returned with a couple of towels and some oil. She had put the light on in the room helping to keep extra light on the balcony as the white sunless skies predicted the oncoming dark. She placed the towel in front of my feet and knelt on it. Are you ready, big boy, to show off your stuff, she challenged. With that she untied the string belt on my shorts and removed them with my jockeys in one slow sexy slide. For a giddy moment I lay totally exposed, but she quickly covered my crotch with her face, exposing her wavy brown hair to the crowd. I was spying on them and they weren’t ready for how fast she did that but you could see excitement run from balcony to balcony. One audible shout could be heard from a female watcher. “Honey, come here, you’ve got to see this,” as she turned toward her sliding glass doors without moving from the edge of the balcony. 

I was momentarily embarrassed, but then I saw everyone was running to get their roommates and they were all coming out to watch and I just had to laugh. They wanted to watch us. I open his eyes wide and stared into one of the single woman’s eyes and she stood her ground staring back into his. A bolt of lust was exchanged. It was good that Emma covered up my cock right away. It had gone limp while she was inside the room and she moved to it so fast. But it didn’t take long for my cock to begin rising again. And as I looked up I could see couples snuggling up and my single girl was still by herself. The only noisy balcony was the 4 girls who were located much closer to us in the arrangement of balconies than anyone else. They were commenting to one another and laughing, sometimes uproariously attracting everyone else’s attention for a moment. 

Emma knew exactly how I liked head. She licked my growing cock like a licorice stick and shook it while it was soft. As it gained its full length, she pulled the skin taught around it by circling the base and pulling the outer skin down. Then she took me into her mouth and surrounded it and moved up and down slowly. She added a new twist by leaning to one side a bit so the 4 girls could get a better look. I saw one of them hold her hands out to say, “It’s that big.” They seemed impressed. They were laughing more quietly and seemed to be having a good time watching. 

My single girl moved back away from the railing, so the others couldn’t see her on her side of the “L”. She was wearing a bathrobe. As she watched Emma work her magic on me, her hand moved into the opening of the robe and towards her breasts. I loved the attention. There was another couple who were feeling each other up and kissing each other on the side of the head so they could continue to watch.

Emma’s mouth felt just wonderful as she complimented it with the movement of her hand gripping my cock. Her free hand found the edge of the chair and she gently grazed her finger over the skin near my asshole all the way to the bottom of my sack. I came in a gush in her mouth. Then she removed her mouth and let me shoot free, high in the air so everyone could see. People were giving high five signs and mock applause as I inadvertently cried out with my orgasm. It was a powerful one and the first few gushes were great. 

She went in and I followed. I lay on the bed near the open glass door. The curtains were wide open. She used her towel to wipe me off. Cum had fallen on my T-shirt and she removed it. I hope you’re not done, she said to me as she turned on another lamp bathing the room in bright light. Her eagerness turned me on. She stood in front of the glass, faced toward me, behind her darkness, and lifted her dress up her sides and over her head. Would you like to have a little 69 before the crowd leaves, she asked. I leaned my head back and stuck my tongue out as far as it would go. She got on top of me placing her pussy right in front of my nose. I loved her smell and she knew it. Her hair cascaded onto my genital area and she moved it over all of my delicate parts. It felt good and so did the moisture in her cracks. 

She was responding to my licks of the length of her lips and my poking the tip of my tongue into the rim of her pussy. I told her it was time to change places and that I wanted to do her doggie style. In front of everybody, I told her. With her tits hanging down and my hips buried into her ass. She liked it when I talked this way to her and reminding her of the potential audience was driving her crazy so, of course, I kept it up. When she was in position, I first put my face into her ass and kissed her crack, then each cheek, and then I put my whole face in her crack and licked and kissed and blew air across all her sensitive places. As I moved up to work my cock into her, I asked her how that must have looked. My kissing her ass. I let my cock just move around the general area of her pussy for a while, rubbing it up against her clit and up in between her lips and back and forth across her opening. I swear I could feel her pussy opening for me as I passed over it. And I loved the feel of her rounded ass pressing into my hips. I just loved her ass. 

I was as hard as I can ever remember getting and soon I found my cock poised at her opening. Without using my hands I slowly pushed forward. I started in but popped out from the particular angle. Repositioned, I pushed again and this time her hand found its way between her legs and she helped to ensure its entrance. Soon we were bumping back and forth together. My hands were holding her hips. I would start a rhythm and then go faster until I needed a break. At each break she would slightly change positions, leaning forward or putting her hands on the wall, for example. 

Nothing was visible in the darkness from the brightened room and I wondered if my single girl was still there watching and touching, Emma moved her hand in between her legs and we began anther series and I put the fingertip of one hand against her brown hole. As I began to move faster so did her fingers rubbing her own clit. I tried to continue to hump her fast without pushing her around too much. She had a loud orgasm. Crying out in lust and satisfaction. In relief. Her entire body was shaking as it drained its tension into its relief. I turned her over onto her back and cuddled on top of her side. The side away from the window in case we still had watchers. Maybe we picked up some new ones. Then again no one was in much of a hurry here in paradise. I cuddled her for a while, my hard cock lying across her leg. 

She knew I wanted more and she was more than willing to comply. I began to give a few broad strokes across her pussy and soon I was opening her legs and her lips. I moved on top of her and slipped in easily to her slippery tunnel. She began to tell me about what the people watching must think. She told me I was marvelous and that all the women must desire me. She told me that they loved looking at my big cock when she was sucking it on the balcony. I was quickly at the point of no return and her sexy squirming, soft skin, and female roundness brought me over the edge. Like hers it was loud. We cuddled and kissed and hugged for a few minutes and then I got up and turned off all the lights so we could lie in bed for a while and look out through our window and see who could see us. We enjoyed talking about it and cuddling. (If you enjoyed the story leave me a comment. Still trying to determine if this is a good place for my stories.)

2 comments:

Jasmine Nicole Bruns said...

Thanks, Rush, for the comment you left on my blog.

I volunteered for awhile back in the winter at a mental hospital, helping teach classes on symptoms in the drug rehab unit. I enjoyed it very much, but the hospital was the kind of set-up where you had to be on time every single day, and my schedule just wasn't right for it. I find that I miss the patients and the distraction of helping others.

Reading your material, and I have to say I'm impressed. When I was really young, like sixteen, I published a little bit on Literotica.com. I think I was mainly working stuff out for myself, but I really enjoyed it. I encourage you to keep it up. I might become a regular.

Thanks for your kind words.

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog! Please check out the amazing pictures you will love it!
>>>click here!<<<
and
>>>click here!<<<
Let's laugh 2gether,please visit >>>Jokes 4 U
Talk 2 U soon;-).